I found this post title sitting in draft. Apparently I loved my little life too much to take the time to explain what it was I loved. Cute.
Fridge magnet poetry, in my experience, always comes out sounding either deeply emotional... shake me to the shadow only to show me my weakness ...somehow bitter... she felt eternity trudge pound and fall through her like drool over a honeyed winter death aching with his cool beauty, a black symphony of woman worshipping man but men are delicate and always they run ...dauntingly erotic... as languid tongues part peach petals delirious love milk soars frantic over smooth white skin like summer rain ....or plainly silly... want tiny gorgeous butt must eat less chocolate ...perhaps it's just me. In other news, I made my first ever batch of home made marmalade tonight, with oranges from my friend's tree. Poetry and cooking go togethe...
Comments
Post a Comment